Skagit Valley Sprint

Skagit Valley Sprint

Monday, May 21, 2012

I"m Loving It!!

Oh, the excitement is building, well at least for me it is! I am really loving the way this quilt is evolving...in fact I can't stop gazing at it...not sure if that is a good thing or not, but I can't stop just the same!   The inspiration originally came from this quilt, I adore  the rick rack that separates the quadrants...the concept is brilliant...and I was going to do the same...but now I'm thinking not. I like the effect of the sunbursts dividing up the space instead, which works out well in that it won't totally match the inspiration quilt and will make this one unique to me. The next challenge lies in the borders and the quilting, not to mention the deadline that looms ahead.  My goal is to finish this up with time to spare, BEFORE the evening of June 14th preferably! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your color choices, they are so bright and cheerful! Stopping by from Sew Many Ways/FaFF to see your lovely quilt. Welcome back! Hope you'll stop by and follow me if you like! Suzy

    ReplyDelete