Skagit Valley Sprint

Skagit Valley Sprint

Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Swap Down...

And one more to go...these Bento blocks are addicting and fun AND a challenge to come up with different combinations AND I love the way they turned out! Here are pics of the total 48 quarters, after I removed the 12 that I kept and what my 12 look like all put together. I already said that I love them didn't I? Yes, I know that I am gushing...so onto something else... Ah yes, they still need to be packaged  up and mailed, but that's just a detail...have I mentioned that I can't wait to see what comes back to me in the mail? I'm not good with anticipaton, so to occupy my time I think I'll get the rest of my modern siggy squares sewn, cut and signed, and with any luck, I can pop those babies in the mail at the same time as the Modern Bentos, sounds like a plan!!! And to celebrate the start of a big finish (and the fact that my DH just came home and dinner is almost ready) I'll be blending up a tasty adult beverage...now that is what I call instant gratification!!! (perhaps I can talk DH into a shoulder rub...it's a bit tense between the blades) Have a happy weekend everybody, if you need me, I'll be enjoying a warm summer evening on the porch!!

4 comments:

  1. They are wonderful blocks. I am like you, I would definitely need to occupy my time too. A good adult beverage sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks. I've always wanted to make a Bento Box quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabric, dh and TAB's what a great way to spend saturday. who hoo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun quilting day, love how the blocks are turning out.

    ReplyDelete