Skagit Valley Sprint

Skagit Valley Sprint

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brand New to this Blogging Thing


Well...never done a blog before, so here I am, typing to nobody in particular really! But I have found some wonderful women who make gorgeous quilts and now I am inspired, so instead of typing this I should be quilting! The house is quiet, it's Saturday am, the kids are still snoozing and hubby's at work weighing trucks. Now the question is this, do I hit the remodel sale at JoAnn's and splurge on a new book (they don't have the Kim Diehl that I want of course) or should I get to work on the Yellowbrick Road that I want to get the top finished by this weekend...there is someone who REALLY needs it...I have a coupon for 50% off one item and 20% off the total purchase, now that's a bargain, maybe I will throw on some makeup and decent clothes and head out and then come back and get started! Sounds like a plan...off I go! But first, here is a pic of the fabrics I am using on the Yellowbrick Road quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. Hope you have a great time and makes lots of new friends and learn lots of new things.

    ReplyDelete